Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Thankful" Inspiration from Michele ...


I just HAD to share this awesome idea with you today! I was doing my DT commenting and came across Michele's idea for this weeks challenge and I LOVE it!! Here's what Michele said .. 

"I really didn't know what I was going to do, then it HIT me.  On November 1st, I decided to keep a "Thankful Journal" on my Facebook page for all 22 days of November leading to Thanksgiving.  Well... I wanted to KEEP this somehow and VOILA!! NAKED Layout in the making!!"

Be sure to pop over to her blog to see some close ups .. it's awesome and what a creative take on this weeks "Naked LO" challenge!!!


1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh gosh.. I feel so SPECIAL!!! :) Thanks Karen for recognizing my layout! It was very fun to do! I am so glad if I can be inspiration for at least 1 of you to try this!! BIG SMILES ON THIS GIRL'S FACE!! Thanks for making my day!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails